Anyone watching live feed?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Is the men's team final not being streamed? I can't find it in the NBC sports app "upcoming schedule" but maybe they are showing it live or something?

Elite is a full point for a fall (Probably to account for the total score no longer being out of a 10.) USAG is .5.

FIG (ie the rest of the world except the US) have always had 1 pt for falls, even for our smalls who compete modified FIG, basically the penalties seem to be double JO as a quick reference.

What time is live feed today for women (apologies for being too lazy to look it up)? This stupid concept called "work" is likely to ruin my viewing pleasure, but I loved watching the live feed over the weekend. It is a completely different experience than watching when you know the result.

What time is live feed today for women (apologies for being too lazy to look it up)? This stupid concept called "work" is likely to ruin my viewing pleasure, but I loved watching the live feed over the weekend. It is a completely different experience than watching when you know the result.
3pm ET Can't wait!!! :)

Right?!? My right?!? My husband and I were joking about how curing the next Olympic dh and I were I were and I were joking about how next Olympics, we are both taking off work so we can veg out in front of the tv for 2 weeks I am debating Livestream he threw my phone while at work since I spent a lot of time in my car… But that seems a little dangerous oh well...lol!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back