Anyone "watching" the English?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Did watch a bit on the live feed, eyes are too bad too make out anyone !!:rolleyes:

Cant get into gymdata now either !

I agree Faith, well done to Chiara. Looking forward to seniors

I have watched intermittently. The split-screen thing makes me a bit sea sick.

Thought the South Durham girls looked great today.

I watched today and now do have a banging headache but I've enjoyed my afternoon. A few surprises in there.

Thought Amy Tinkler was wonderful.

I felt so bad for Max throughout, going to be difficult not to hug-tackle him when I see him at the gym! So happy for Brinn though, he's one of ours, and Jay for an awesome one-armed floor routine :D

Ooh do I see Georgia Mae Fenton on the revised start list under East London?

Interesting. No Sky bebbington or Emily Gibson either...

East London? Wow. Wonder what's gone on there.

I'm trying to keep away from the split screen until this afternoon's session, I've got too much to do today to end up dizzy.

She seems to have been "demoted" to first round too. Although that could be because she was a late entry, I'm sure she wasn't on the original start list.

What happened to Max?
Something went wrong on pbars, didn't see what but he only scores 11ish. Fall on high bar dismount, same score. Floor, he went out of bounds on second pass, sat down third pass and fell to his face like Worlds qualification on fourth pass. Hit on pommel, got 16.4, but then something went massively wrong on rings and he just scratched vault. So unlike him!

So strange about Georgia Mae Fenton, she competed for Europa in Dec so must have been a fairly recent move. Wonder what happened?

The YouTube vids are going up. Just watched Georgia mae's floor. Nice, but I didn't like it as much as the one from the school games in December.

Yes, agreed. It seems quite likely it was put together quickly. Catherine Lyons is really becoming quite dominant, it seems. I'm liking her a bit better on bars lately, I have to say.

Did anyone catch Lucy Stanhope's floor? I missed it.

Really don't like Catherines Leo though.

Waiting for her floor to go up.

looking forward to the British now! See if we still get a load of new names or the more recognisable ones come back to the front..

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back