Are there any gymnasts out there that.....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hey there.. well I'm older than 17, so maybe I shouldn't be replying to this, but... I do prep op novice, which skill-wise is level 4, and I'm 26.

im a level 5!!!!! i am older than 13 but not 16 :) i don't like putting personal things on the internet:)

Great thanks , i was just wondering b/c my class at my gym are all teens, and between those ages, and its kinda wierd when the age is like 6-10 yr olds competeing??!!

Not a gymnast anymore, but I have Level 4s as old as 14 (or maybe 15), Level 5s that are 15, and Level 6s as old as 16.

THEY put me in level 4 to polish me up. I AM TRANNING UP FOR LEVEL 5 OR 6 !So for now yea there russian so there more about do it right you know but i am getting there !!!!!!!!!!!

Level 5, 14 years old. I have some L6 skills already, but there's no way I can compete them right now, so I'm polishing up my L5 until I'm the top scorer for my gym. It can be done! I was 13 yrs, L4 last year, and I got the highest score in L4 from my gym at state (maybe all season!), so you all just stick with it! We'll prove we can be amazing gymnasts even if we started late~!

our lv.4 team has Barely age old enough 6 year olds and 14 year olds. lv. 5 ages 7 to about 14. i dont apply to this but i thought id share anyways

well i am 15 and in Open level 4 (its like an easier level 4 in Australia) so yes i am lower than that and in that age range

im 13 and training level 6 but i still fell old about it

I am a 14-year-old level 4. I have been training level 4 for about 7 months and my first meet is on Saturday. At my gym we have a 16-year old in level 4 and a 15-year old in level 5, also a 12-year old in level 3. I don't think it matters what level you are in for your age as long as you are having fun!

I am a 14-year-old level 4. I have been training level 4 for about 7 months and my first meet is on Saturday. At my gym we have a 16-year old in level 4 and a 15-year old in level 5, also a 12-year old in level 3. I don't think it matters what level you are in for your age as long as you are having fun!
I hate it though because I'm in state 4 and I'm 14 but all the other people in my group are 11 so even though I'm not that tall for my age i seem freakishly tall :|

Gymnastics obsessed are you in Australia coz if you are depending on where you are i might see u at a comp next year! im state 4 as well (at least thats what i think its called)

We have two first year level 4's on our team that are that old, one is in 8th grade and one is a freshman. I'm almost 16 and im a level 7.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back