Are there demo. videos of routines?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

J

jmjx1

Are there demonstration/educational videos of elite gymnasts performing the USAG compulsory events so my daughter can see what the routines are supposed to look like?

Yes, you can buy them from the USAG website or from Discount Leotards

OOPS it looks like Discount Leotards no longer have them. You might try ebay to see if anyone is selling their used DVD. Other than that you would need to get them from USAG website.

I bought the DVDs from the USAG website. They were about $30 and you get Levels 1 through 6. You may want to check EBay too as someone may be selling an old set. I'm hoping to be done with mine this year!

I couldn't find them on the USAG website. I looked in their store. There were lots of videos on Ebay. What is the one called that you got from the USAG website?

Hmm, maybe they are not selling them anymore. I will look at mine tonight and see what it's called so you can find what you need on EBay. I will tell you that Levels 1 through 3 are on one disk and then Levels 4 through 6 are on the other disk.

Meg

Just a thought, but you might try searching You Tube. Any posted video with a 9 or better score has a good chance of showing you what the routine should look like.

Good Luck.

geesh...do you mean elite gymnasts performing level 5 routines? or elite gymnasts performing the elite compulsory routines? get back to me and i'll tell you where to find them depending on what you want.

I mean elite gymnasts demonstrating the correct way to do the level 2-6 events as an educational video.

here you go!

USA Gymnastics Online

2106.jpg
Womens JO Compulsory Program DVD 2005-2013
Item #: 2106
Price: $30.00
Details:
Demonstration of each of Levels 1 through 6 compulsory exercises PLUS supplemental training skills which will aid in the development of ability to perform the skills at the optimum level. Includes slow motion version of each exercise complete with narration. This is an invaluable teaching aid and will assist both the coach and athlete in preparing for competition.

USAG Video Levels 1-6 2-disc set

I have the actual USAG 2 disc set. I purchased it last year for my Level 5'er. It helped a lot. She just finished Level 6...her gym wanted 2 (35's) to move on to 7.

Last edited by a moderator:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back