Parents Awesome week for DD!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

mariposa

Proud Parent
Proud Parent
DD got her front hip circle, ROBHSBHS on floor (though she sometimes still looks like a froggy, LOL) and her front walkover.

She got to ring the gong tonight for her front hip circle and she wanted to stay at open gym after 4 hours of practice so she could keep practicing that and her ROBHSs. They were also working on multiple BHSs on the mat and she did ROBHSx4. She definitely looked like a frog, but she didn't land on her head. She was giggling so much from getting dizzy.

They have a mock meet in a few weeks and even though she won't be competing until January, she is going to do at least floor, bars and vault. She is super excited, but she is bummed that there "won't be lots of people watching" her. :D She loves a crowd.

Whoever needs the bar fairy, I will send her your way! If anyone has the beam fairy, she really needs a visit from her for her L4 beam dismount. :)

That is so awesome !! There is nothing like seeing their excitement when they are on a roll like that :)

Soooo Exciting !!!!

I think the beam fairy may have been at our gym on Thursday - DD did her L6 beam dismount (she is L3). If she is still around on Monday I will send her your way.

We could use the bar fairy for DD's teammate who is STRUGGLING with that darn mill circle.

That's awesome!! I guess the bar fairy has been very busy since she visited our gym this past week also!!! Great job to your dd!

Great job Abby! Haha, She will get her crowd in Jan;) I'm sending the beam fairy your way! We need the bar fairy up here, girls are struggling(and having wiplash:() from free hips.

Great job Abby. At times they just get on a roll and the skills click and you wonder---why now? She won't be froggy forever once she practices those skills more----most kids start out that way.

Love the comment about wanting that big crowd!!! Good for her for wanting to perform and show off her stuff. You'll have to post some video of that mock meet!!! Tell her we're all watching from afar, so she really does have a lots of folks cheering her on.

Way To Go!She had a very exicting week .I just love seeing ther exictment on there faces when they get new skills.

Abby is such a dedicated, motivated, hard working little girl. I love her determination. Reminds me a little of my little Julia. With their persistance they can conquer anything!

I am very proud of you Abby! Keep up all the hard work! We are all watching and cheering you on!:)

Abby says thanks everyone, wish you could see the big smile. :D I did get a video put up on Youtube of her FHC and FWO. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back