Back in the saddle again....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DbacksMom75

Proud Parent
I couldn't see if i did this before so I'll do it again :)
I was previously on the board about a year and a half ago when we were living in AZ and my dd was on a preteam. We moved to TX and everything went downhill for her, we attended 3 gyms in a 3 month period trying to find a good fit for her. It eventually came down to her crying in the car and not wanting to do it anymore. We decided to try just tumbling and she fell in love with all star cheerleading. Last year she competed Mini level 1 with Cheer Athletics and this year is Junior Level 2 at Spirit of Texas. The move of gyms was due to it being an hour drive (on a good day) and we found an awesome program 10 minutes from our home :)
We though our journey in gymnastics was over, until recently! Our little 6 year old who has been a soccer kid for 3 years now wants to do gymnastics! Best part is she fits into all of middle dd's leos! :D
So...my name is Liz, I live in Arlington, TX. I am a pedi RN in Fort Worth. I have 3 girls (12, 8, 6), a dh that is tolerant of all these "girly" sports, 2 dogs, and 3 cats!

Last edited:
Hi DBacksMom! Nice to see you! I remember you from way back and the heartbreak your daughter went through after you guys moved to TX and not being able to find a gym that worked for her. So glad that she found something she loved!! And nice to see you hear again with your little DD!! How fun. :)

Hi & welcome back. I remember you as well. glad your daughter has found something that makes her happy and best of luck to the little one In her gym journey

Welcome back. My littles ones (3 yrs) just started pre-pre-pre-pre-team LOL and my older DD (9yrs) is training level 5. It is a great sport and I am enjoying my kids journey. So glad your older daughter found something that "fits" her!

Dawn

Hi Liz and welcome back!! Cheer Athletics is an amazing program and I hear SOT is also awesome. The best of luck to both girls in cheer and gymnastics!!! Visit us often and keep us posted on both girls progress!

Welcome back! I do remember you too! Sounds like your daughter found her spot in cheer! So now the journey begins all over again, LOL Good luck to the next gymmie and nice that you saved those leotards!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back