Parents Back to gym after 4 weeks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

DD went back to gym today after being on an exetensive vacation for 4 weeks.I hope she does not get frustrated.She did do some conditioning while on vacation and we did do alot of other exercises like swimming,bikeriding and hiking.Hope she has a farly good 1st day back.Will keep you posted.

Welcome back to the gym! it will probably take her a week to get back into the swing of things.

I'm sure she'll be fine - aside from being really sore tomorrow that is ;) A nice warm Epsom salt bath does wonders for sore aching muscles though.

Thanks kristilyn73,we did have a nice vacation.She did well today.The coach said she looked in pretty good shape for being off for so long.Did her giant giant flyaways.Bhs bhs on floor beam and several other things.It is 0930 pm and she still seems to have energy.
Wished she give me some.

Glad you guys had a good vacation! I am sure she will be back in the swing of things quickly. :)

Glad you had a nice vacation and welcome back! That time off may be exactly what dd needed. A time to rest physically and mentally and now back at it being totally refreshed! I'm sure all her skills will be feeling very comfortable in a week or so.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back