back to gym

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

9bob8

We FINALLY go back to gym on the 23rd, i can't weight it has been 6 weeks (i think) and i have do nothing gym related i am going to be so bad when i go back. :(

Your break is that long? Ours was two weeks, but with optional open gyms almost every day.

9bob8's break would have been long because it in is Australia. Right now it is summer in Australia and we have our long summer vacation from school. The schools return generally either in the last week of January or more often the first week of february.

Most of the gym's around here are closed for at least 6 weeks (not ours) for the recreational and less competitive classes. Many offering summer camps and that sort of thing. But most remain open for the majority of the summer holidays for competitive team gymnasts. Are you a competitive gymnast? If so 6 weeks is a lot.

I would be making sure you do some work at home basic conditioning, streching and handstand work is important.

haha I feel your pain!!
We finished gym on the 15th of december and we don't go back until the 5th of february!!!
it is killing me and I can't wait to get back!
I have been doing strength/conditioning and stretching every day but it is no substitute for the real thing :) plus it takes so long to get all my skills back to the same level they were at the end of the year :(

9bob8's break would have been long because it in is Australia. Right now it is summer in Australia and we have our long summer vacation from school. The schools return generally either in the last week of January or more often the first week of february.

Most of the gym's around here are closed for at least 6 weeks (not ours) for the recreational and less competitive classes. Many offering summer camps and that sort of thing. But most remain open for the majority of the summer holidays for competitive team gymnasts. Are you a competitive gymnast? If so 6 weeks is a lot.

I would be making sure you do some work at home basic conditioning, streching and handstand work is important.

ok thanks so thats why his break was so long!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back