Off Topic Back to the Real World

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I've been away for the majority of the summer, doing some work at a camp for low income children, and just thought I would pop in and say hello to the CB. I was disconnected from technology, the real world, and gymnastics for the most part and had the most incredible experience. It's great to go outside your comfort zone and see what really is important in life and just how small gymnastics is in the grand scheme of things. It was a nice turning point for me, as upon my return I moved to a new town with no gymnastics clubs and therefore no coaching opportunities. So I think it taught me to be a little less dependent on gymnastics and get more in check with some other passions.
I'm still in love with gymnastics and plan to remain involved in the CB, just more as a fan than as a coach at this point. I'm still hoping for an unexpected opportunity to arrive, but have been assured that life outside of gymnastics does indeed exist and is a very beautiful thing :D. I hope summer training has treated all of you and your DDs/DSs well and everyone is happy and healthy. I can't wait to read through posts and catch up on all of the fun new skills that have been learned over the past few months!

Sounds like a wonderful Summer experience Coach Molly! I'm sorry about you not having the opportunity to coach, but sounds like a nice time to get in touch with some of your other interests! Enjoy & explore your new surroundings. Please stick around and visit, I have always appreciated your insight and advice here!!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back