Back tuck

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

9bob8

Yesssss i done my first back tuck off P-bars i am so happy, i will post a video on monday or wednesday.

I'm working on those with my one level 6 guy. He could do it, he just needs to get up the nerve to try.

BTW, question for other boys' coaches: is a back tuck off p-bars allowed in JO rules? It's not in FIG: in FIG it's only there piked or layed out.

I'm working on those with my one level 6 guy. He could do it, he just needs to get up the nerve to try.

BTW, question for other boys' coaches: is a back tuck off p-bars allowed in JO rules? It's not in FIG: in FIG it's only there piked or layed out.

I am a level 3.

I'm guessing 9bob8 is under the Aussie rules, thus your level system being different than the US.

In the level 7 Jo Pbars routine they can do the wende dismount like level 6 or do a tuck or layout flyaway over the side of the bars. I do not believe they can do it between the bars or at the ends like one of the compulsories in the 90s. It probably doesn't space right anyways.

For JO, they give it an " A ". Hmm, weird they don't show tuck. The JO in the states has really tried to discourage pike flyaways on bars, though.

I'm guessing 9bob8 is under the Aussie rules, thus your level system being different than the US.

In the level 7 Jo Pbars routine they can do the wende dismount like level 6 or do a tuck or layout flyaway over the side of the bars. I do not believe they can do it between the bars or at the ends like one of the compulsories in the 90s. It probably doesn't space right anyways.

For JO, they give it an " A ". Hmm, weird they don't show tuck. The JO in the states has really tried to discourage pike flyaways on bars, though.

Yes i am under Aussie rules, and it was a dismount over the side of the bars and i think we have to do them at level 6-7

Where's the video, 9bob8?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back