Welcome Gymnastics Fans!

ChalkBucket was created in September of 2005 to help everyone learn more about gymnastics.

Joining ChalkBucket not only allows you access to the main forums... but also to our "Social Groups". Around 25% of our conversations now happen in the "Social Groups" which are only available to members.

Backhand spring

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by J18osborne, Sep 11, 2018.

1. I need help I am self taught and would say I’m pretty good I’m 12 years old and have been teaching my self for about 5 mounths I know I’m ready but since I’m old there’s fear involved and also know one to help me just ask and I will give you videos of anything I really need help with fear and form and jumping backwards I live in pa so if you live there two maybe we can meet up and u can help me plz answer sorry if this is to broad ok thx for resding all this sorry if I have bad grammar I hope to be hearing from you bye have a nice day

2. Except you are supposed to be 13 to be here.....

3. I'd be more concerned that she's a 12 year old girl looking to meet up online.. not that she's breaking the rules of this forum.

4. I believe the age to be a member here is 13

5. I was wrong its 16