Parents Bar Fairy in MD

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Took DD to the gym today for open gym. No bribes on the table and she got her mill circle. I am so excited for her. Tomorrow we have a private so I am praying to the bar fairy that we can get the front hip now. She was so determined to get that mill circle today. It was so cute her Gym best friend got her's too and they were doing them together on the same bar. They were so cute counting and doing them together.

Thanks for letting me share.

Great job! I hope she gets it tomorrow- and congrats to her gym best friend. How cute!:)

That is so exciting. That is a frustrating skill for sure. I was on the verge of hunting down whomever put it in the L3 routine. I think it should be a banned skill :)

That is awesome! Hope she gets the front hip soon, too.

(and can you please send the fairy here? We are also stuck on the evil mill circle...)

Me, too! Me, too!!!! My dd needs the bar fairy for that pesky mill circle, also. She had a private lesson one Friday and got it. Monday, she couldn't get it!!!
UGH!!!!!

Good luck with the front hip circle!

Congratulations to her! I had to look on YouTube to see what a mill circle is, since I'm totally clueless (I have seen it, just didn't know the name) but that's great! Did you get pictures of the two of them?

I didn't get a picture I didn'take my camera. Friend took some of them I have to see what they look like. DD didn't get her front hip but she did work handstand on the bar. She now has a HUGE bruise on her leg from the mill circles. I am sending that fairy out to who ever needs her. Just promise to send her back for the front hip.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back