WAG Bars dismounts

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Katie123

Coach
Gymnast
Hey:)
so as i posted a little while back, i dislocated my elbow doing my dismount on bars :/ sucks but oh well anyway my dismount i did it on was a double twisting backaway (i think its called a flyaway in the US but not 100% sure)

i was wondering what different types of dismounts people can think of so that when i am given the all clear to train properly again i can start to think about new dismounts

(just so you know my coach is very open to any ideas we have to try new things so please no one say "its up to your coach and they will choose what you should do" etc...)

Thank you x

well, you don't want to hear it, but your coach is the most qualified to determine what dismount you should be doing. no one here has any idea at all as to what your abilities are.:)

Well that's the whole point! I want a selection of different ones I could show to my coach and talk to her about them, I thought that by putting what my old dismount was you would get some sort of idea what level I was but I compete FIG rules if it helps

Do please any suggestions from people I would be really grateful for thank you!:)

How about working back up to the dismount you were doing. Making sure each step is done perfectly so you don't injure yourself again, of course this needs to be worked on with your coach.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back