Parents Bars Fairy

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymmomntc2e6

Moderator/Proud Parent
The Bar Fairy has made a much needed stop in NC. DD got her Squat On Jump to the High Bar tonight :D:D:D:D:D

She also only needed a light spot doing her standing back tuck on the wedge mat.

:eek::eek::eek: Yay!! Great job!! I ask a favor of directing the Bar Fairy up my way please:) Leah and Lexi are getting ready to do some flyaways off of the "big bar" tomorrow (actually mommy needs the Calm Fairy to help her get through 2 of her 7 year olds flipping off of a bar:eek:)

How exciting for her! All her hard work is paying off. We could use the bar fairy in AZ. DD is getting so close to her mill circle and front hip circle and needs them by Sept 1 if she wants to compete in the first competition of the season.

I have tried soo hard to brace her for NOT getting to go, explaining to her how young she is, how she has TONS of time and that she will still go to the meet and cheer her friends on if she doesn't get to compete. They compete in 2 seasons, fall and spring, so she should definitely be ready by spring. Of the 5 that moved up, only 1 seems a sure thing to be ready by the first meet.

DD did get her standing BHS on floor by herself and a not so pretty ROBHS without spots the other day on mat, so that has her elated. I love when she comes home excited for another girl that got something. She came home today and said "S got her front hip circle all by herself today!". She was so happy for her.

Her only focus right now is turning 6. She turns 6 in a few weeks and she is soo excited about it. LOL.

:eek::eek::eek: Yay!! Great job!! I ask a favor of directing the Bar Fairy up my way please:) Leah and Lexi are getting ready to do some flyaways off of the "big bar" tomorrow (actually mommy needs the Calm Fairy to help her get through 2 of her 7 year olds flipping off of a bar:eek:)

sending the Bar Fairy and the Calm Fairy your way. DD and one of the other L3 girls have been doing those too ( with a spot) - They work w/ the L5 & L6 girls on Thursday so they get to work on more "exciting " skills on that day !!!

How exciting for her! All her hard work is paying off. We could use the bar fairy in AZ. DD is getting so close to her mill circle and front hip circle and needs them by Sept 1 if she wants to compete in the first competition of the season.
Her only focus right now is turning 6. She turns 6 in a few weeks and she is soo excited about it. LOL.

DD turns 8 next week - same here - every day - "How many more days until my birthday?" :p

I will send the Bar Fairy your way as well. I HATE that nasty mill circle. Took DD nearly 6 months to get that thing, :eek: I thought we would all go crazy in the process. She is working on her front hip circle now. She will unfortunately be repeating L3 the fall season then moving up in Jan so she does not need the front hip for a while yet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back