Beam for home

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I would like to purchase a beam for at home so my daughter can stop using the arm of the sofa for practice. :rolleyes: Any suggestions? There are some that are foam, but I was thinking something similar to what is at the gym.

Thanks in advance

Google home gymnastics equipment. We bought DDs beam from DGS. Good luck!

We still have to chase our dd away from the couch...and the door jamb (she spiders up there and then proceeds to do chin-ups while hanging in the doorway)! Nothing is really safe in house, I'm sure every parent here has gone through this!

My hubby built our dd one, but he's pretty handy when it comes to things like that. I wonder if you couldn't find plans for one and construct your own. Of course that's if you like to do things like that or have someone that could.

That is so funny - we have the same issues with the doorways and the couch arms LOL... I think dd has 10 different ways of the doorway climb now. The worst for me was the BACKTUCK off of the couch arm onto the floor - I nearly swallowed my gum when dd did that. That is soooo not allowed again, and everytime I hear "mommy, watch this" I cringe!

I am glad the cringe reflex is shared by other parents! LOL!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back