I have some little dance poses too.

What is the starting value for this Xcel gold beam routine?:
bw
split jump, beat jump
Full turn
Front tuck dismount
I have some little dance poses too.
For gold you need another acro.

The requirements are 2 acro (one must pass through vertical), a minimum of a 1/1 turn on one foot, a dance combo with a minimum of two skills (this would be a jump-jump or leap-jump), and a mount and dismount.

For gold you need another acro.

The requirements are 2 acro (one must pass through vertical), a minimum of a 1/1 turn on one foot, a dance combo with a minimum of two skills (this would be a jump-jump or leap-jump), and a mount and dismount.
In gold, the jumps actually do not need to be connected. That starts in platinum.

In gold, the jumps actually do not need to be connected. That starts in platinum.
They might have been using an old version of the requirements. I have 3 different "updated" versions ... and my oldest "update" still has a connection required in Gold (but it didn't have to include the "split" leap or jump - that could be separate).

They might have been using an old version of the requirements. I have 3 different "updated" versions ... and my oldest "update" still has a connection required in Gold (but it didn't have to include the "split" leap or jump - that could be separate).
There's no requirement for a dance series In Gold. Hasn’t been for at least 2 years, but probably 4.

There's no requirement for a dance series In Gold. Hasn’t been for at least 2 years, but probably 4.
Yep. I know. I was explaining how someone could have been confused (not all coaches pay attention to the changes year to year). It was a change for the 2018-19 season, so if they were looking at the requirements for 2017-18 or before, they would think it had to be a series.

I was actually at our District Meet yesterday and several times I heard a coach (3 different coaches from 3 different teams) "remind" an XG gymnast that she needed to connect her jumps on beam.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back