Off Topic Being Sentimental

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

txgymfan

Staff member
Gold Membership
Coach
I saw this tonight on twitter and it made me sentimental. I hope all of our little gymmies feel the same way about one of their coaches at the end of their career. Chelsea was the first athlete Kim took to worlds as a coach and they obviously have a very special bond. I thought you would like it.

It is from Chelsea Davis to her elite coach Kim Zmeskal

"Happy happy birthday to a person who molded me into who I am today. I am so honored and proud to say you were my coach, my role model, my mentor, and one of my best friends! Not many elite gymnasts can say their coach is someone they call when they just want to chat about life. I miss you and @freeburd everyday but I can't tell y'all how proud I am of the empire and legacy y'all are creating and how you are positively impacting so many girls. I say it all the time but I wish I could go back and do it all over with you, but in the meantime I hope you have a fabulous birthday filled with love and people treating you as special as you are! And I hope Chris cooks somethin yummy too. Love you Kim! @kimzb #tbt"

http://instagram.com/p/kFFBqYhyuN/

I hear so many good things about that gym. I would look into sending DD there if I ever moved back.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back