Parents Best Bras for gymnasts??

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

LeoSwaplady

Proud Parent
So it's time. My 12 year old L7/8 needs a good sports bra under her leo. She had her first mini-meet yesterday and said it was awful and she felt so self conscience because she didn't have enough support :-(

Jockey and Reebok too for practice leotards.

You can also purchase skin-color undergarments made specifically by the maker of your competition leotard so they don't show during competition. Make sure you pay attention to the cut of your competition leotard (regular or high cut on bottom and the neckline cut on top).

My dd likes the Ivviva ones for everyday practice. And she has the GK with the clear straps for competition. But the GK straps, bc they are made of that plastic, are slippery so they slide and she loses support. I actually had to do a little dot of crazy glue to keep them from moving.

I just saw that Target has some new ones in their women's athletic clothes department that might work with leotards. No flesh toned, but one pack was balck and white, which might still work well under a leotard. Flesh colored only matters if their is a chance it will show.

For regular practice, my dd wears xersion. It is a JCPenney line, and you can get them for around $9-10 each with their coupons and discounts. Dd says they are much more confortable than some of the more xpensive brands and since she wears them everyday, the price is a selling point for me.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back