Best coverage for Tokyo

• Thread starter Deleted member 26744
  • Start date

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member 26744

Where can you get the best coverage of the Olympics? I’d like to see gymnasts from all countries and nbc shows mostly Americans.

I found the four boxes of gymnastics hard to watch so I mostly watch the main coverage. I might go back and watch the four boxes though to see any routines I missed. I've tried both Canada and BBC's live stream but whenever I try to play them it says sorry since you don't live here you can't watch it.

So the women's event finals are happening roughly 4:45 am each of the next 3 nights / mornings. Is there no way to watch these live?

So the women's event finals are happening roughly 4:45 am each of the next 3 nights / mornings. Is there no way to watch these live?
Yes, you can watch via the NBC Sports app on a phone or TV if you have a log in to a cable provider that gives you access to NBC Sports. I just had to enter my Fubo user ID (which I subscribed to for Olympic access this month). But any other NBC Sport network provider will work (Hulu etc). I have also watched from my computer without the app, the Balance Beam Situation has a link to all the live stream coverage. And you can watch after the fact. It shows a wider variety of gymnasts and few interruptions. It’s been wonderful.

I won't have access to them live, but I see that Peacock will replay tonight's first event finals at 3pm Sunday.

If you really want to watch everything... you need to have several monitors / TV's with all the different streams running. For 2024 I think I'm going to turn my house into BW3's and have TV's everywhere so we can watch all the streams.

If you really want to watch everything... you need to have several monitors / TV's with all the different streams running. For 2024 I think I'm going to turn my house into BW3's and have TV's everywhere so we can watch all the streams.

I had 4 going at one point. Main stream, individual apparatus stream, Team US Tracker, and scores. It was awesome!

I watched women’s prelims live when it started at 1, finished at 3, couldn’t go to sleep for a while. After that, I gave up on live gymnastics, I can watch the routines later. I need sleep.

I have jet lag from a European trip, it is playing beautifully into my gym watching. I use CBC, a VPN works from abroad, good coverage.

Many screens, two or three, depending.

I'll have to watch live tomorrow! So tired of spoilers!
I wake up at 7am today, don't go to any social media, no news sites, nothing, pick up my iPad to watch the recording and the news alert pops up right on my screen with Jade Carey's name in the headline! I quickly close my eye, close out the stupid pop-up, but of course I understand that a news alert means a good news. Agh!
Setting up my alarm for tomorrow morning... LOL

I won't have access to them live, but I see that Peacock will replay tonight's first event finals at 3pm Sunday.
Yeah replying to myself here because - Peacock really messed up their stated times. I went to bed on Sat night because Peacock claimed they'd replay the first event final on 3pm Sunday. Instead I had to wait until Monday to watch it.

nbc has offered replays of event finals right after they happened the past 2 days but now there is no replay posted for beam finals? Is this because Simone is in it and they want everybody to watch it prime time or have I missed where they posted the replay?

Well, there are no replays for Beam, Pbars or High bar. (we had 2 men competing today too)
They are not posting until after the prime time.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back