Parents Best gyms in Richmond, Virginia?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Need more info...compulsory? Optional? TOPS? what kind of gym are you hoping for, like a more intensive gym or a more laid back one or something in between?

There are a few good gyms in the area depending on what you're looking for.

Thanks for your reply! A team with JO levels (compulsory and eventually optional) and great coaching is what we are looking for and we think West End area will be most convenient area.

As far as laid back vs. intense, our daughter is intense, and works very hard, but would not do well if coaches were cruel and screamed at gymnasts. :)

I don't think that will be a problem :) The Richmond area gyms with relatively large optional programs are Aerial East, Virgina International, and Richmond Olympiad. None of them are super near to West End as far as I know, but I'd recommend you try to check them all out and see what's the best fit. Gym Quest might be a little closer. It is smaller than the other three but there are some current optionals so it might work for you. It's all about finding the right fit so I recommend you check all the options out and see what's best for your daughter. They are all good stable programs. Good luck!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back