Parents Best leo brands?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

A brand with a lot of different options is Salute Leos. They have a ton of different patterns and you get to choose what back you want. They have racerback, open back , strap back etc. And all their leos are made to order so they don't go "out of stock". They typically run about $40-55.

If you are a Destira fan... order through our link below and help out ChalkBucket!

2022-07-social-ad-summersteals-2.jpg

My daughter loves destira, but now I will be checking out gym gear! I’m also curious to know how the sizing is compared to Destira or GK.

We haven't bought Destira or GK in a long time, so I'm unsure of how the sizing compares, but the GymGear sizing chart is fairly accurate. We find they run slightly big, but my daughter can comfortably wear multiple sizes (some of her older, smaller ones she can & does still wear even though she has gone up in size). I think they are by far the most popular leos at our gym right now (maybe because we see them at pretty much every competition).

A brand with a lot of different options is Salute Leos. They have a ton of different patterns and you get to choose what back you want. They have racerback, open back , strap back etc. And all their leos are made to order so they don't go "out of stock". They typically run about $40-55.
But they are prone to rip, stretched out straps, and shows a lot of booty. They are like wearing a t-shirt, according to my daughter, and she feels like it’s not on her body (she likes them more snug). But they are soft and stretchy. They cost about $45.

for Gym Gear: When my kid was a GK CL she was a Gymgear CL (10) she moved to GK AXS before she had to size up to GymGear CXL (12). I think the girth measurement will put you in the correct size with them pretty accurately. Also because of the material I think they last longer as they stretch out as your kid grows thats why we could stay in the CL longer than other brands.

Destira is the only brand I buy for my daughter, but only because I love the quality, so I haven’t felt inclined to try another brand. They always come out with cute new prints!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News