Best Meet of my Life (:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Yesterday, I had the best meet of my life and I thought I would share it with you all! We got there and half of our team end up being stuck behind a HUGE wreck, so we were freting about that. But after we all got warmed up it got going smoothly.
Beam: 8.7 (best score yet) It was our first event and I was up 2nd. I had a solid routine, just a little wobbly on turns and cartwheel, but I stayed on! :)
Floor: 8.95 (best score yet) I have really bad breathing, so everytime before I do a routine I do breathing exercises. I started off REALLY solid. But I ended up falling on my RO BHS BHS, my knees touched on the last BHS. I was so made because I might have gotten around a 9.4. ): Oh well! I was still really happy!
Vault: 8.8 (tied for best score) Well what can I say? Haha. I love vault, it's one of my strongests. I had a solid block and good landing! :)
Bars: 8.5 All week in practice I hadn't made my long hang kip, but what do you know? I ended up making on my first try in warmup! :) I was really proud of myself!
AA: 34.95 (best yet!)
Well I had a GREAT time! Next meet is 4.5 hours away, can't wait!

That is so awesome. I bet things started feeling easier and easier as the day went on and your confidence grew. I'm sure that your floor routine looked beautiful even with your knees touching.

Keep up the confidence...it will carry you a long way!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back