WAG Beyond the Scores - opinions

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymnastmom05

Proud Parent
Our gym is hosting it's annual meet and we're looking into doing our scoring through Beyond the Scores. We have always just used a parent flasher and manually entered the scores into our scoring system (I can't even remember the name of it off the top of my head) after each session. This year, we want to "up our game" and provide electronic scoring. I know I like it better at meets and it should make our sessions run smoother since all the time isn't taken at the end to manually enter all scores. Our gym would use a projector or televisions to display the scores. Does anyone have experience with Beyond the Scores from running a meet? I heard ChicagoStyle used it last year. Just looking for experiences and any concerns we should have. The price is unbelievable - which concerns me!

It is awesome! We have used it for the last couple of years and in the beginning we were skeptical. Seemed too good to be true.

Our state meet used it last year, and it worked really well. My only complaint was that we didn't have advance notice that the system would be in use, and the venue was a metal building so poor cellular service. Once I was able to tap into the WiFi network, it worked fine.

We have run our L9/10 state meet for the past 3 years and use BTS without any problems. We had iPads at every judges' table for entering scores and another 4 charging as backup. These were borrowed from coaches/team parents. We had teens working scoring as well, no issues.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back