Big huge meet in the morning for both girls!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

UnoMas

Proud Parent
Well, meet season is almost over. Tomorrow is the last "regular" meet of the season for our team. Older DD will go to L5 states but younger DD has not qualified for her state meet, so tomorrow will likely be it for her until next season. I made sure to do extra curls in the pigtails since I won't have to do them again for a LONG time.:p

Their meet tomorrow is a very large, hugely competitive meet with HUGE age groups (35-40 in L4 and 20-25 in L5 which is very large for this area). Many other states are at this meet and judging is historically tough. Sounds like a great time huh?:eek: We went to watch the L9 and L10 event finals tonight and there was some AWESOME gymnastics going on.

Both are struggling this season and little DD especially is likely to come home with nothing but the leo she came in! Which is fine, but I am sure the girls would love any luck that you can send their way. It would be nice if they could both improve at their "last" meet of the season. Older DD would like to get out of the 7's on vault, and hit a 9.0 on beam for the first time, and younger DD, well, it would be nice if she could improve her AA and do her beam dismount on her own. Thanks for any positive thoughts! I hope to get some video this time, I slacked last weekend. Maybe I will be more motivated since it is the end of the season.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back