Parents Bigger sizes?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Ok, so this is probably a really stupid question, but does lands end have stores? I was under the impression they didn't.

I believe too that they have a pretty liberal return policy, in terms of returning items that don't fit (though I don't know how that translates with swimwear)

I've returned swimsuits ordered online through Land's End with no problem. They are the BEST; worth every dime if you want swimwear that will last (and that doesn't make it look like you should be swinging around a pole or something).

The Sears at Stoneridge has Land's End in store-I haven't looked in store for swimsuits, but have found a good deal of other stuff there, and I'm betting you could return to them if you ordered online and they don't work. (And I'm adding another plug for them for swimsuits-I think every suit I currently own is Land's End...)

Reactions: sce
The Sears at Stoneridge has Land's End in store-I haven't looked in store for swimsuits, but have found a good deal of other stuff there, and I'm betting you could return to them if you ordered online and they don't work. (And I'm adding another plug for them for swimsuits-I think every suit I currently own is Land's End...)

Thank you! Stoneridge is on the way to gym for us, so I will stop by and look around.

Try flipflop Leo's. She makes them so she may be able to be more accommodating on sizing.

My daughter has a lot a lot a lot of leos of many brands (GK, AF, KBee, Ozone, Plum, Destira, Snowflake) and these are BY FAR her most comfortable ones. And, they're under $20 (I wait for them to go on sale on ebay).

Have you tried Dreamlight leos? I noticed those run pretty big. My daughter has had a few of that brand for 3 years now and is now taller than me, obvio grown a lot in 3 years and those leos are still pretty roomy. In my opinion they run big, and are thinner in material and super stretchy.

You should also ask about the rule in your daughter's gym about wearing tank tops and shorts. The girls at my daughter's gym are allowed, just can't wear loose clothing, so they wear capri leggings and tank tops/bra tops all the time.

My older DD had some dreamlight leos. While they are gorgeous, soft, and stretchy- and they do seem to be bigger- they also are all see through. They didn't pass muster with my DH, and we sold them all off.

welovecolors.com goes up to adult XXXL in leotards (look under "dancewear"). I ordered a couple of childrens' leotards from them and they are good-enough quality, but they only come in solid colors and don't look like the typical gymnastics leos- they are more "dancey." They are pretty inexpensive though and come in every color under the sun, so it might be a place to try.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back