MAG Bike Shorts?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Men's Artistic Gymnastics
What are your boys wearing to practice? Favorite brands?
One of our boys has asked for what sounds like bike shorts and I’m not sure that would be comfortable.
Granted, I only drop off and never stay so it could be something I’ve just missed.

I don’t have a boy, but my daughter exclusively wears Cat and Jack (target house brand) bike shorts over her leo. They’re dirt cheap compared to gymnastics specific brands and do everything a pair of shorts needs to.

My son always just wore a tight tshirt and shorts with no pockets and pommel pants for horse. Now I think he just wears shorts with no pockets, and pommel pants for horse, or tights under shorts

I don’t have a boy, but my daughter exclusively wears Cat and Jack (target house brand) bike shorts over her leo. They’re dirt cheap compared to gymnastics specific brands and do everything a pair of shorts needs to.
I forgot about Cat and Jack. Thanks!

My son always just wore a tight tshirt and shorts with no pockets and pommel pants for horse. Now I think he just wears shorts with no pockets, and pommel pants for horse, or tights under shorts
Ours likes the under armour compression shorts underwear under his shorts. He’s trying to convince me that they are just like shorts and he doesn’t need to wear anything over them. He wanting biker shorts type shorts, I guess.
He wears tank tops and shorts now.

Ours likes the under armour compression shorts underwear under his shorts. He’s trying to convince me that they are just like shorts and he doesn’t need to wear anything over them. He wanting biker shorts type shorts, I guess.
He wears tank tops and shorts now.

I've never seen a boy wear bike shorts only. But it could be something new at his gym. Mine does wear tights now, but shorts over them.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back