Biology Project

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Hi all! Long time, no post.

I need some help. I'm taking college biology this year, and we are required to come up with a final project for the class. It can really be about anything as long as it relates back to biology (sigh... if only it were physics, that would be easy, but alas, I took that last year. :p )... our imagination is the limit. I'd really like to do something related to gymnastics, but I'm not quite sure what I could do. Do you guys have any suggestions?

I'm good at making videos, so that's definitely an option... I just need to figure out what to make a video of. ;) Thanks in advance, guys!

Is it general biology, A&P, or what? (I'm assuming not botany).

Gymnastics nutrition is always interesting. There's a lot of A&P options in particular as well.

How about leaning towards microbiology and swab the different equipment, mats, bars, beams.... and see what's growing there....ewwwww!

I don't know what kind of biology your doing but you could do something about how muscles and muscle memory. or you could see how gross the pit or chalk bucket is

It is general biology... AKA biology 101. So basic, intro stuff.

It can be any type of biology... though I'm leaning towards something in the human biology aspect of things. I do like the idea of swabbing the equipment and seeing what grows there, though!

What about general adaptation syndrome. It is the flight or fight response that occurs in your brain when you become scared

Muscle memory could be cool.
How gymnastics affects us in the long run, physically & mentally maybe?
Gymnastics nutrtion is interesting.
Swabbing the equipment seems so cool!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back