Body Types from the parents forum!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I-heart-beam, I know how you feel. I was still buying child-size swimsuits until two summers ago, after my freshman year. (btw, they still fit). My Sadie's dress my freshman year was from limited too. I really like Hollister for a lot of clothes-they're geared toward really small people. Example; A size 3 at Hollister is a 0 at most other stores, so their 0's and 1's are really super tiny, but still look cute for teenagers. They also have double extra smalls in the all their shirts and stuff.

I went to a Hollister outlet not so long ago, and they had really adorable dresses. I bought two! They were tank dresses. I have one of their swimsuits too, that I bought for only $8 total (top and bottom). It's a bit skimpy for my style though. I mostly wear it tanning in my back yard. My friend always gets mad at me-she's always like, "It looks so good on you, you should really wear it in public", but I just think it's embarassing. I know I don't look bad, but it's so little! :)

About 2-3 hours south (that one's in Gurnee, Illinois-by Six Flags, or 4 hours north west (near Eau Claire-I stopped there before state last year!)

oh i have no idea haha. i dont no how much time we'll have like between competitions and stuff cuz we usually go and watch all levels so i have to compete than watch the 7s and 9s and maybe watch ppl who make it to the second day and all. but im really excited for nationals and its coming up soon and its gonna be so much fun! my teams already planning our outfits for opening ceremonies! its gonna be hott haha

I've hardly seen my team! :( I talked to my friend Friday-she was at the gym and they were deciding on leos for nationals. On Sunday, I saw two of my teammates, and one asked if I had quit!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back