Parents Bog's daughter

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

D

Deleted member D3987

just wanted to remind everyone that Bog's daughter is in surgery...probably as i'm typing and you're reading. keep her on your mind.:)

Bog--keeping you and BB in my thoughts and prayers!!! Also sending lots of healing and recovery fairies your way!!!

Oh wow..... I didn't realize. Sending positive thoughts up north for a drama free surgery and quick recovery time.

Bog, I hope that all went smoothly today and that your girl has a quick recovery. I know how nerve-wrecking sending your child into surgery can be. I'm thinking of you guys today.

Sending prayers for a successful surgery and cheerful reocvery.

Bog , you your DD and family our in our prayers - let us know how things turn out!

i don't want to hijack Bog's thread here...but i just heard from her and her daughter is out of surgery and resting comfortably. YES!:)

i'll wait for her to fill everyone in.:)

great news dunno. thanks for updating. glad that it went well. sending healing fairies up north :)

Thanks, Dunno, for sharing that Bog's daughter is out of surgery and resting comfortably. Sending good karma their way. Please keep us posted.

Thanks Dunno, and everyone, for your great support.

BB woke about an hour ago and is doing well. The surgery went very well and they were able to eliminate the slippage that had been a big problem ,they also put in the hardware and did a bone graft to do the fusion. She is sleeping well now and hubby has returned to the cow field to take care of Bitty Bog, I will hang out here and spoon feed ice chips.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back