WAG Bowling Green summer camp

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

z2akids

Proud Parent
Has anyone's DD ever attended? Any thoughts or information about how well it is run?

DD loves Bowling Green and wants to attend this summer. She is a 10 year old just finished with her L4 season training for L6 (her gym scores out of L5). She wants to go to camp to do gymnastics, live in a dorm, make friends, etc. She isn't trying to get her face in front of potential recruiters.

A gymnast from our gym went there last year & had a great experience. She really liked it. She is Lv 6 and was about 11 years old.

DD's friend went last year and had a great time.
I might be wrong, but I thought you had to be 12 to stay on campus (NCAA rules) so many of our younger gymmies who go to college camps stay at a hotel with a parent.

I don't see anything on their website, but Univ of KY is 12 to stay in the dorms. But a quick google search seems to say some schools let 10 yo (MSU)

Not sure about minimum age, you can email them and ask.

My DD will be attending this summer, she will be 2 weeks shy of her 16th bday

Thanks for the heads up about the possible age issue. She will be 11 before the camp, but I will definitely get ahold of them. Part of the draw of the camp for her (and me) is the overnight aspect. I am looking forward to a break from gymnastics chat for a couple of days.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back