Parents Brag alert!! In house spring meet.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Azgymmiemom

Proud Parent
My MJ competed for the first time as a new level 4 team member(she's been on the team for 1 month now) at her gym's spring in-house meet. And she just got her ROBHS last night at practice and was able to compete it today with no spot. She got 1st place on floor, 2nd on bars(she did great, but fell out of her mill circle)2nd on vault and 4th on beam...she fell doing one of the turns, but held her handstand and handstand dismount great. She was on cloud nine, because the other team girls are all older and bigger than her, and she usually struggles to keep up with them. She's also on cloud nine because of the ROBHS. She scored 35.4 AA, which is the highest she's ever received at one of these shows(this is only her 3rd, tho-she's only been doing gym for about 15 months.) I am happy for her, because I know she has all the way until Sept before she has to compete "for real", and I think she's really progressing well.

On another note...just today I realized that ROBHS looks very scary when it is YOUR daughter doing it!! lol:D

WOW that is an amazing score for being on the team for 1 month! Congrats to her on the ROBHS. My DD started L4 last week and is doing hers with a spot and it terrifies me every time...;)

Congrats! My DD fell on her mill circle at her last meet too, but she was so excited to have her first official level 4 practice yesterday! It will be so much fun for your daughter for the next year - just think what she'll be doing a year from now!

She did great and looks really good. She has so much time to get that confidence on beam and work on the little things. Her bars will rock when she connects everything! Her floor looks good, too! It is so nice that she has these in-house meets to get experience at. I think it helps prepare them for real meets. :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back