Parents BRAG ALERT (times 3!)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Aren't I lucky? This is the first night in a long time all my girls got a skill in the same night!:D Well, Hannah did her kip cast handstand on the high bar! Then Leah got her back walkover on high beam, and Ally did her tuck on floor! They rung the bell on all 3 of them- Hugs and high-5's from teammates:)

Holy Moly that is amazing. I am so glad that you do not reward for new skills, you'd be bankrupt! Great work little ladies!:D

Sounds like your family had a GREAT day! That is so nice that they each had their "own thing" to celebrate. Keep up the good work girls:highfive::highfive::highfive: a high five to each of them!

WAY TO GO !!!

how fantastic for all to be able to celebrate a new skill together and each have their own.

Wow! That was awesome that they could all get something new that night. I can imagine how tough it can be when one or 2 get something. You are one brave mama. LOL. Congrats to your girlies!

What a great night for all your girls - that is so awesome :)

Wow! That was awesome that they could all get something new that night. I can imagine how tough it can be when one or 2 get something. You are one brave mama. LOL. Congrats to your girlies!

Usually involves tears, ignoring, and pouting. LOL, it is not a fun night when that happens. Although, Leah is really close to her flyaway. I guess we will see what is going to happen.:worried:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back