Parents Brag alert: You might recognize a name . . .

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

T

thnkGd4kds

on the TOPSs National B Team Invitee page!

Yes, Cait's been invited to the National B Team Camp! She's been fighting a flu/cold the past couple days, and this news perked her right up. She's ecstatic! (I think she's already packed :D. JK)

Thanks again to all of you for your help in this process. She loves your support! (And, so do Iggy and I, in case you can't tell. ;))

Hurray for Cait! That's the best news I've heard all week!

Good for you both too, being ready to support this endeavor, and encouraging her through the brief time of disappointment.

Bean's also been sick (hacking and feverish) for the past 2 days, but when she's up for her next dose of ibuprofen, I'll share the excitement with her! You know, I never want my kids sick, but there's something so sweet when an extrememly active and determined kid has a few days of being pink cheeked, glassy eyed and snuggly:). I'm just enjoying every extra minute of having her home, in spite of her pathetic pleas to go to gym, lol.

I hope Cait feels better soon and has a wonderful time at camp! There's always a plan in place, we just don't always get to know it in advance:)

Congrats to you and Cait!!! I was so excited for you guys when I saw her name.. I am sure the wait was just as hard on the parents as the kids if not harder. Ive been waiting foryour official post. I know you have to be so proud of her!!
Hope shes better soon

Yay!!!!! Congrats Cait. How exciting for her and perfect news to perk up a sick gymmie. So proud of her. What great news. :D

Well done - I heard alot of girls drop out of B camp. All her hard work paid off. Bet you are proud.

Yay, Cait that is so exciting, in fact we are all excited for you here! Best news of the week in Canada as far as I am concerned.

Shake off that cold and have a blast!

That is definitely the best news I have heard all week !!

Congrat's Cait you deserve it, hope you feel better soon !!

You know, I never want my kids sick, but there's something so sweet when an extrememly active and determined kid has a few days of being pink cheeked, glassy eyed and snuggly:). I'm just enjoying every extra minute of having her home, in spite of her pathetic pleas to go to gym, lol.

I completely agree!

There's always a plan in place, we just don't always get to know it in advance:)

Once again, I completely agree! :)

whooooo HOOOO way to go Cait! What great news! CONGRATULATIONS and can't wait to hear all about it...well...what she can tell us anyway...from behid those secret walls!;)

whooooo HOOOO way to go Cait! What great news! CONGRATULATIONS and can't wait to hear all about it...well...what she can tell us anyway...from behid those secret walls!;)

There is some truth to that.. LOL.. We have a driving video of the road leading to the ranch. We should post it. If you have never been there, you will get a kick out of the video...

Sean

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back