Parents Brag alert :)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

maddiemei

Proud Parent
Last Saturday we went and bought my daughter a floor beam. She loves it. She practices on it just about every day. She is mainly doing her jumps, leaps, handstands and cartwheels. I could not believe the difference in her beam at gym. Normally she would fall off several times (some because she was playing and some because she really did fall), but she only had 1 fall. Tuesday they didn't do beam, they did bars. Thursday they did beam and practiced the technique for proper jumps and stuff. The smile on her face was just priceless when she would land her jumps and leaps. I love to see it. She has improved so much over the last 3 months. Her gym has changed coaches 3 times since she has been there, but I think her new ones are here to stay for a while. They are from Russia and she loves them. It's funny she has very strict Russian coaches in gym and a very strict Chinese teacher for Chinese dance class. It's really good for her because she needs that strict structure.

Thanks for reading :)

Ah, that's so cool! We have a little home beam too and it is definitely the most-used thing in our entire house. Way more than any of their toys!!!! My older DD learned her cartwheel on the home beam and was one of the first in her group to get the cartwheel on high beam at the gym! Best 99 dollars that we ever spent...even if it is a pain to vacuum around!:rolleyes:

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back