Parents *brag* Yeah Tsuk!!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

S

Sparky

DD (10) is now doing her Tsuk on to a crash mat into the pit - very exciting for her (and me too, :eek: ) - I swear I am getting more grey hairs by the day! :cool:

And yet her coaches keeping telling us that while she is doing "well" - she must focus harder, put forth more effort, etc.

Don't get me wrong, we love her coaches, I just wish they would be a little more positive with her. She won a few AA's this past season and is now moved up a level (and got 2nd on beam and 3rd on floor at that new level). She is the one who does not have "exceptional" ability/flexibility - but has a hugely strong worth ethic and obviously "some" talent.

*sigh* always an uphill strugglel :(

But we are very happy about the Tsuk :D

CONGRATS on your DD doing the tsuk!!! That is a great accomplishment!

She is the one who does not have "exceptional" ability/flexibility - but has a hugely strong worth ethic and obviously "some" talent.

*sigh* always an uphill strugglel :(

But we are very happy about the Tsuk :D

This sounds like my girls, more like the little one...always struggling!

Wow 10 and flipping tsuks! I really can't imagine how much more those coaches can expect from her! Seriously it sounds like she is doing wonderfully.

Congrats to her!! That is really big. I agree, the coaches need to chill out. LOL. She is obviously working hard and doing really well.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back