WAG Break snacks

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

pamred4

Coach
Gymnast
I train a lot of hours a week and on Wednesday we train from 3:30-8:30 and we get a 15 min break. I usually eat things that sweet things which doesn't make much difference because 30mins later I'm hungry again. I was wondering if anyone has any good snacks, like protein bars etc. I live in Australia so things available in supermarkets here would be ideal. I do have access to a small fridge but I only have a small space... Any recommendation will be appreciated... thanks :*

cheese sticks, yogurt, protein bars (I like luna and cliff bars but I don't know if they have those in Australia), chocolate milk, other things with protein/fat will help you stay full longer than sugar/light carbs

I give my daughter raw almonds with pumpkin cream cheese (or any other flavor) to dip. Raw veggies with hummus or dressing dip. Apple with PB, banana with PB, rice cake "sandwich" with PB in the middle!

I pack snacks for my kids each practice and put them in an insulated lunch bag with ice packs. Things that I pack are greek yogurt, string cheese, mini bagel sandwiches, sandwich "roll ups" (on a whole wheat tortilla), carrots, apples slices with peanut butter to dip them in, slices of ham (my kids love ham ;-) ), dry cereal, chocolate milk and usually some crackers.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back