Parents breakthrough ?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

yay! that pesty mill circle should be banned from competition. good for her for finally figuring it out. hope she keeps getting it! i am sure she feels good after working so hard to get it.

Congratulations to your dd:) You have every right to be mega proud of her:)

Mom2kazkids:) I hope you dd gets her really really soon.

Woohoo, congratulations! That is fantastic.

I hate the mill circle, though I am know cautiously optimistic (knock on wood) that my dd has now got it down. Of course, in a few weeks State will be over and she will never have to do it again!

Meg

YEAH!!! I was so happy when we were done with state a few weeks ago and that my DD would never have to do that "lovely" skill again.

Congratulations!

Kiri

yay! that pesty mill circle should be banned from competition. good for her for finally figuring it out. hope she keeps getting it! i am sure she feels good after working so hard to get it.

I could not have said it better myself !!!

** Mom2kazkids - I shrieked. The main coach was not watching - her daughter (L8) was trying to help dd. She did one, we all got excited - coach watched the next attempt and dd missed it. Coach went back to what she was doing - dd did it again - could not do it last night w/ main coach watching

Thank you all so much. this skill has been a long time coming ( since October ). It is not real pretty yet, but that will come.

]
Mom2kazkids:) I hope you dd gets her really really soon.

Thank you to who evey sent the mill circle pixie dust our way, DD did 3 of them in practice tonight by herself.

It has been great going to practices these last few week, first she did her level 4 beam dismount herself, then it was the round off back handspring on the tumble track herself, Monday night was the stem rise during bar conditioning, tonight was a standing back handspring on one of the mats with nearly no spot, just the coach next to her, and then to finish it off the mill circle. We are getting very excited for level 4, also she will be going to Lake Owen this summer, I cannot wait to see what she does there.

Barb

Barb:) that is so awesome:) I love hearing that you dd is gaining skills left and right:)
Level 4 is going to be great for her:) She is going to do awesome:)
Way to go to your DD on all her newly acquired confidence and skills:)

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back