British Championships 2015

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

stillgotmyleotard

Trainee Numpty Watcher
Proud Parent
So BG are ramping up their publicity, which is making me excited to go and watch. Is anyone else going and who are you keen to see?

I usually go but it seems a long way off still. I like seeing all the new seniors! (and the men of course! )

A group from our club is going (myself included). We've done it as a club trip for 3 years now and before that a few of us used to go down to Guildford when it was held there. We love it.
I'm excited to see how the new seniors fare and I always love to watch the juniors. I miss the espoirs at this comp. I used to love seeing the future stars!

The juniors are usually my favourite too but I'm looking forward to the seniors much more this time. And it's always good to watch the men.

From what I can gather, a lot of clubs do it as an excursion. I think the mums are looking forward to it more than the kids.

OK so now it's quite soon. Is everybody excited? I'm really interested to see how it all pans out after a few surprises and depleted startlist at the English.

Does anyone know if there is a roster list yet?

Georgia Mae has moved to East London - as far as I'm aware tunney is still injured. Not sure about Ruby but just seen on Instagram that Gabby Jupp has torn her other ACL
:( :( :(

Good luck to everyone competing over the weekend and have a great time to all the spectators - wish we were there !

What did we think of the juniors then?

Obviously catherine is in a different league, nearly 3 points ahead. The rest are fighting for second place. I'm a little disappointed as last year seemed to be so exciting, with a great depth of field at the top.

Where's Teal?

Louise is an amazing gymnast and stands at only 4ft something tall can't quite remember she is such a powerful and graceful gymnast proud to say my dd trains at the same club, loved watching the girls they were all fab and must work so hard :)

Can anyone work out where on the BG website the live stream is for the WAG all around comp today? I managed to watch the Juniors live yesterday, but can't find anywhere to watch the seniors today!?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back