Off Topic Brothers or Sisters?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Wow thats amazing that your a triplet!!!! Haha i'm a twin so its kinda close. Are your triplet sibblings all girls, boys or mixed??

Flippers big brother (13) tells her that she isn't puny, she's fun sized! He picks on her and harasses the daylights out of her, but will protect her from anybody else who is unkind to her. They argue all the time but both are lost if the other one isn't around.

My sister and I look so much alike we might as well be identical :) Though apparently I look a lot like my brother which I do NOT take kindly! My sister and I are the same way... we fight about everything from who has the bigger bruise to who loves gymnastics more!

i only have one little sister 5 years younger than me and i find her extremely annoying but the fights are never over any activities or who's better than who its more like "i want to watch criminal minds" followed by "but its not appropriate" followed by "well move then" you know the usual stuff. Its never over who's better because we are so different, i do gym and play flute (private lessons grade 5) she dances, sings, acts, plays flute also (only as a group tho and has been playing for less than a year), plays netball which i used to play and now occasionally coach her when their coach can't (at the moment she has a broken elbow and possibly broken wrist) so she knows i know more about the sport

Flippers big brother (13) tells her that she isn't puny, she's fun sized! He picks on her and harasses the daylights out of her, but will protect her from anybody else who is unkind to her. They argue all the time but both are lost if the other one isn't around.
hahaha i love that, i have a tee shirt that says "i'm not short i'm fun sized"

I have a little sister that is 3 years younger than me, and she also does gymnastics! She is going into level 4 this year

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back