Busted lip open on bars

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymfan4ever95

Coach
Gymnast
Ughhh...i busted my top lip open at gym today on bars ):. my coach was spotting me and i swung around the wrong way, and she tried to catch me, but my mouth hit her elbow :(. The worst part is...I HAVE BRACES!!! my lip was literally stuck to my braces!! When i got it out, you could see bloody intentions in my lip from my braces...owwie! my coach has a huge bruise on her elbow from my mouth...haha.
but my lip, on the inside is all swollen and bruised, but you can't really see it on the outside, which is good, except it is just a little puffier, lol. It hurts to talk because my lip touches my braces, oww.
well, i just thought i would tell you guys what happened, haha.

Last year I was doing a back peanut roll on trampoline and I kneed myself in the face. It was really painful and bleeding everywhere. Then the inside of my teeth looked like a sewing machine attacked it thanks to braces. And my lip got really puffy.

I feel your pain. Hope it gets better :)

I was going for a flyaway off the pit bar and bailed halfway through. My knee went straight into my lip and my other knee went right into my forehead.

I know how much it hurts, Hope you feel tons better!

Eugh, I remember that kind of stuff with braces. Get yourself a wax strip from your ortho if you don't have one, you're going to want it, especially if you are prone to canker sores!

Ugh, braces! I remember the pain and I feel yours too. I hope you get well soon and that the wax strips work if you get them from your ortho. They never worked for me!

Owwie! I did a back tuck on the tramp one time and i guess i tucked to hard casue i felt my knee go INTO my open mouth. I knocked one of my teeth loose. I feel ur pain! hope u feel better!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back