Off Topic Busy, busy weeks. Photos added

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

MSL the photos are taken in the Upper area of the Old Town, known as Vieux Quebec, It is a very old city, by North Amrican standards and is very beautiful. Here is a link to a google search of images quebec city - Google Images= Really it is like visiting France, but it's only a four hour drive away. Roamantic, historic and cultured.

NotAMom, I work in events, corporate groups and weddings use Tremblant as a destination for their special days and I work freelance with decor, set up and take down. I also have done team building excercises like rock climbing and zip lining there, all a lot of fun. It is great work as I only take the projects on that I can fit into our lives well. I also just performed a wedding ceremony this weekend, but that was for friends at our extended family's cottage on a Lake. Tremblant is a great destination, and riding down the mountain at sunstt last night in the gondola alone was the highlight of my night. You can see the view here, at night it is divine. http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thu...stockphoto_4733108-mont-tremblant-gondola.jpg

Other than that I run the website for my hubby's dental practice and work as an office manager for a group practice, keeps me busy and I get to work from home and play on the PC! Lucky me.

Ah Huh, I got it now. Believe it or not, as one who write software for a career, I can never find my way around any GUI. Pathetic, you may say.

Nice pics BTW. Thanks for sharing.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back