Off Topic Busy, busy weeks. Photos added

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am having a couple of very busy weeks. The normal work stuff of course. My brother is here from Scotland visiting and it is his birthday today. I have a wedding to perform on Saturday :eek::D and I am hugely implicated in setting it up too.

SO I will not be around as much as usual.

You can always PM GT or me if we are needed. Especially if there is a really good thread that I should laugh at!:D

Last edited:
It sounds like you've got some great stuff on the go! Enjoy the busy/crazy, and especially the time with your brother! Don't get too nervous about the wedding, choose annoyed, by the inconsiderate people who have chosen to get married at Thanksgiving...who does that?? Lol!

You'll be missed, but I think we can *mostly* behave until you return!

Have fun Bog !!!!

Just try to check in one in a while. You know how we get when left to play unattended around the Chalk Bucket !!

That sounds kind of cool, getting to perform a wedding! I hope it goes well! I hope your brother has fun in Canada.

You can handle it! Take a deep breath often. Hope the Saturday went well so far.

A Scottish brother visiting a French city... Good luck with that. :D I'm just glad I am not the one to be stuck in the middle of those two accents (added to my own). I would be so lost.

Thanks you lot. I have a few minutes before I drive off to Quebec City. The girls had a sleepover with their favourite cousin at the Lake last night (BRRRRR -1 celsius here right now)

The wedding went so well, I have to say I haven't done any public speaking since school (looong time ago). But to share that moment with people I love was a real honour. They are married and happy and that is the best bit.

Off to party now whilst they spend the day cleaning and eating turkey, it is thanksgiving here in Canada. We will do the turkey tomorrow when we get back from our night of fun.

Congrats on making it through the wedding! I'll bet you had as many jitters as the happy couple!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! We did our family gathering yesterday, and I ate at least 3 times more turkey than I needed, and don't regret it at all! Yummy! 9 adults, 11 children (15yrs-6 months) and 4 shi tzus!!! It was organized chaos!! I hope yours is as delicious and as fun!

Bog,

Glad you are having so much fun and that your wedding went well! I hate public speaking, you are so brave! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Congrats on making it through the wedding! I'll bet you had as many jitters as the happy couple!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! We did our family gathering yesterday, and I ate at least 3 times more turkey than I needed, and don't regret it at all! Yummy! 9 adults, 11 children (15yrs-6 months) and 4 shi tzus!!! It was organized chaos!! I hope yours is as delicious and as fun!

CGM - that sounds like a blast & yummy !!

Sorry for the highjack Bog : )

A Scottish brother visiting a French city... Good luck with that. :D I'm just glad I am not the one to be stuck in the middle of those two accents (added to my own). I would be so lost.
Hoi, nothing wrong with a good Scottish accent!! :p

Hope everything goes well Bogwoppit! And Happy Thanksgiving :)

Oh it snowed on Sunday in Quebec City, so beautiful, I'll put a photo in soon. Then I sen the kids to school, 1 hour away, and there was snow on the ground when they got there, OOPS. Bad Mom moment.

Last night I worked at the top of Mont Tremblant, and there was snow and ice all over the place. I am not ready for it, but it is here and it will be -9c again tonight. AGH!!!

My brother just left for the airport with hubby, so now I am ready to settle in, do laundry and watch the worlds WAG AA online. Thanks for all being so lovely these past two weeks.

bogwoppit-albums-bogwoppits-photos-picture2330-quebec-city-towards-st-lawrence.jpg

bogwoppit-albums-bogwoppits-photos-picture2329-quebec-city-rue-des-ursulines.jpg

Oh. My. Word. These are beautiful pics, Bog! Better than a postcard! Where are these from, again? Do you have more? I want to fantasize that I am there, somewhere in the pic, having the time of my life! :)

Yay, Bog. (CGM, you can join in for the cheer too;)) I've been to Quebec City once a long time ago and remember that it was beautiful. Loved the food. To me, it's not sightseeing without local food. And, CGM, I've been to Toronto many many times. Well, I hate living in urban settings (grew up in one) but if I have to live somewhere metro, Toronto would be my choice.

As for snow, it's early for us by about 2-3 weeks but we got 1-2 inches overnight. Sticking to trees. Beautiful to look at worthless to slide on. I was tempted to bring out my camera this morning (been taking lots of autumn leave shots), but was too much of a hurry to leave for work.

BTW, Bog, what do you do at Mont Tremblant?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back