Parents Cait's possible floor music and a meet video

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I

iggy1988

It is obviously not official until the choreographer (Dominic Zito) says it is official but as of last night this became the front runner.. I am sure you have all heard this song before but this version is pretty cool....

She gets her routine next Wed at 2:30... She is excited..

YouTube - Vanessa Mae - Cotton Eye Joe

Sean

P.S. Here is Cait's floor routine from her level 6 meet a few weeks ago. I have not gotten any good editing software yet so what you see is what ya get....

YouTube - Cait Floor Routine - Elite Classic - Mentor, Ohio - 10.25.09

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! Too funny though, this was one that my dd mentioned for whenever she becomes optional (won't be until at least next year). Great minds think alike, lol. Anyway - good luck to Cait on next wed. I know that she will really have fun with this music!

Beth would LOVE that song! Cotton Eyed Joe is one of her favorites.

Great video! Cait did terrific. She is so clean in her gymnastics. I also love the "possible" music. It is a really fun choice. I hope you guys have a blast on Wednesday!

Great job Cait! I love the music selection! Should be an easy one to rubber stamp, it's very upbeat.

Oh that floor music is going to be perfect for Cait, she's such a live wire. She really did awonderful job with her L6 floor routine, expecially as she was only going to compete it once.

This music offers a lot of options. The routine can be either fast or slow. The tumbling and dance can be mix and match however you want. Nice!

Her L6 floor routine was great!!! Can't wait to see her L7 routine!!! Love her choice of music! She's gonna rock L7!!!:D

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back