Can anyone give their opinions on these two floor musics? I can't choose!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

My personal preference is the second one, #24. I tend to like the more upbeat ones. However, the opinion that really matters is yours, the gymnast. If you want to do a good floor routine, you should like the music!

Ohhhh I really love #63... It's based on that Madonna song, Die Another Day, isn't it? :) I've always loved that song. But yeah, pick whatever one that you're more drawn to :)

I like 24, 63 sounds similar to music that you hear everywhere. What I look for is uniqueness, I don't like using commom floor music.

24 - I really like this music - its my friends music for acro, its really cool and their routine is really cool!! I really like this music! its also a bit different :p

I like 63 more because of the drama and my affinity for Bond movies. 24 seems like the type to get people's hands clapping, though. It depends on which type of mood you want your routine to have.

I like #27. It's more exciting and upbeat than 63, and also I think it's more unique. I don't like floor music that is similar to pop and rock songs and such. Plus, the song in #27 is SO MUCH FUN to play on the violin xD

I lovee #24. But I've heard it soo many times. My team mate even had that music last season.

Although I think #63 would make a very cool routine as well!!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back