Parents can someone add me to the optional lv6 and 7 group?

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

While this thread is going, I guess maybe add me too? Just received summer placements yesterday and learned that DD will be scoring out of L5 and competing L6 this season.... Or should I wait until after the score-out? I certainly wouldn't want to jinx her!!

While this thread is going, I guess maybe add me too? Just received summer placements yesterday and learned that DD will be scoring out of L5 and competing L6 this season.... Or should I wait until after the score-out? I certainly wouldn't want to jinx her!!

I added you; if you are superstitious I will remove you until after the score out;)

Ok, now I'm curious...how do the level social groups differ from the general board?
The social groups are more private. People tend to share more because the social groups can't be viewed by just anyone. The main forums can be seen by people who are not chalkbucket members.
Specific social groups have different areas of concern. The L6/7 group has a lot of discussions specifically related to these levels - skills, routines, various requirements, etc.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back