Canadiangymmom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I am so sorry to have to share with you the news that Canadiangymmom passed away yesterday after a long battle with cancer.

I know she was loved by many of you, and I know that her words of wisdom have been missed by many of you on the Chalkbucket.

Please feel free to write your own memories of CGM here.

This news is heartbreaking. CGM was a wonderful part of CB and a breath of fresh air. Always kind and supportive. I will miss her posts and her advice. I am grateful that she is no longer suffering from that horrible disease. It has stolen from the world a beautiful person.

May her spirit live on in her lovely children, I pray for them and her family at this very difficult time.

God Bless you CGM. Rest in peace.

Oh my goodness--that is so heartbreaking. CGM was a true ray of sunshine and will be surely missed. I will pray for her family and her beautiful children at this sad time. May they be strong and carry on her love and strength through their smiles. God bless CGM and your family.

Oh my gosh, that's so sad! She had a great voice on the CB and will be missed by everyone. I will keep her family in my prayers. She will be missed.

I am so saddened by this horrible news! CGM was such a sweet and supportive person. I always looked forward to her wonderful advice and sweet comments! May God watch over and bless her sweet girls! I will keep them all in my thoughts and prayers.

This is truly heartbreaking news. CGM was a kind soul, always so sweet & supportive of others. She will be greatly missed by our CB community. My thoughts & prayers go out to her family.

Yes, very sad indeed! I was very surprised by the news as well. She will be remembered by some of the most inspiring posts and her very talented gymmie here at CB. May her surviving family have the utmost strength to get through this very sorrow time.

ohmygosh this is so so sad. :-( i'm almost crying. i didn't talk to her much, i mostly lurked in the parents forum b/c i couldn't post. her dd seems so talented and all her kids are so young. i lost my dad really young too and my heart and prayers go out to their entire family! <3 <3 <3

No! That is devastating! I dreaded opening this thread because I feared this. Oh, her poor family. She was such a dedicated, wonderful mom.

CGM impressed me immediately with her wisdom as soon as I first joined CB. She was incredibly insightful and grounded. I looked forward to reading her posts, and I felt like there was a massive hole in CB when she stopped posting.

She sent me my first CB pm. In her, I sensed a kindred spirit; she sensed the same.

Oh, CGM, you will be sorely missed. I'm praying for your family.

Love,
Jen

I have to echo everyones words. CGM was the most wonderful person. We have been CB pfriends for a few years, and she was one of the smartest and most insightful people I have known. Her sense of humour, and her ability to see the big picture, was always so refreshing here.

I have missed her here, and even though I knew of her illness and hard fought battle with cancer, her death has come as a huge shock.

CGM was a wonderful mother and her 3 lovely children were always surrounded by her love and adoration.

I feel blessed to have known her and to have had her in my life.

I have waited to post because I wanted to find the right words, but I don't think there are the right words. CGM was such an amazing presence here on the CB and beyond. So supportive and kind and as Jen said, grounded. I feel like Bog, even though I knew what she was going through, her death came as such a shock to me. I didn't want to believe it at first. I actually hoped it was somehow not true. I have cried many tears for CGM and for her family.

CGM was one of those people you don't even have to meet and she could touch your life. I know she touched many lives. I know that her sweet spirit will live on in her beautiful girls, they were so loved by her and her loves shines through them.

CGM, thank you for everything you were to us here on the CB! You have been missed and you will be missed forever now. I am so glad that I had a chance to know you better. Much love to you and your family. Goodbye sweet friend.

My thoughts and prayers go out to CGM family.

I know I feel as Bog and all the rest do we will have a huge hole in our CB community. Her wisdom and words will be missed.

i am at a loss for anymore to say.

This news is so sad. As everyone else has stated she had such an impact on everyone in some way here on CB. I did not know her very well but always looked forward to seeing her posts. She had such insight and compassion and she will be missed. My prayers are with the family and god bless!

So sad. I truly can't find any words. I pray for her kids to be strong and grow up to be as kind as her.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back