Canadiangymmom

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

CMs level-headed, wise and supportive insights will be missed. I hurt for her family - especially her kids. They will all be in my thoughts and prayers.

I am also saddened to hear of CGM's passing. We met in person at a gym meet before ever knowing each other here. Our daughter's competed together one season and both her and "R" certainly made an impression. CGM always had great perspective and focused on the positives.

This is a difficult post to write as her passing feels surreal knowing that her children will be missing her ongoing guidance and love in the years ahead. Praying for God's peace for her family during this most difficult time....Rest in peace CGM.

I'm so saddened to learn she finally lost her battle with cancer. A real loss to our community here. I can't imagine the pain her girls and family are going through. She has been missed hugely during her illness and now that hole continues. She had a great wisdom and attitude about being a gym mom. Rest in peace. You made a difference. Much love to all your family and friends. A very special lady.

As a less frequent visitor/lurker to Chalk Bucket I never knew Canadiangymmom, but by the heartfelt responses to her passing it is obvious that she was a very special woman that will be missed by many. My sincere condolences to her family & friends.
Peace.

I did not interact with CGM on a personal level, but I always enjoyed her posts. I had seen her battle with cancer mentioned and had a bad feeling about the contents of this thread. She did a great job with her girls in the years she had them, I pray that her influence will live on in all of them.

Oh this hurts. She was always one to give a quick word or encouragement or a helpful answer and was one of the first people I really felt connected to here.

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family in this time of loss.

CGM was always a wealth of information, guidance and support here. I know she hasn't been here in a while and we got updates re: R's gymnastic progress from another poster (please forgive me but I can't remember users name at the moment). I wish her family sympathy and comfort in this difficult time but also peace in knowing she's no longer in pain. She will be missed.

I'm in shock ! I notice that she was inactive to the site for a while. I wrote her personnaly (are daugthers compete in the same level), i didn't receive an e-mail back from here. I taugh that she was busy or sick... But not that sick !!! So sad to loose a good person like her. She was so kind with everybody.

Very sorry to hear this, condolences to her family. She was a wonderful poster, I can only imagine she was a million times better in person and will be missed greatly.

oh my goodness, she is who led me to chalkbucket. Prayers go out to her family, especially her children. Sad that the wonderful people of the world are taken all too soon. God is with her now.

I'm so saddened to learn she finally lost her battle with cancer. A real loss to our community here. I can't imagine the pain her girls and family are going through. She has been missed hugely during her illness and now that hole continues. She had a great wisdom and attitude about being a gym mom. Rest in peace. You made a difference. Much love to all your family and friends. A very special lady.

So true, she did make a difference and l never really met her,

I just heard

This breaks my heart to know - especially that I did not even realize. Love to Canadiangymmom &, and love to Rayna - All of my best to their family. I was just talking about her to a friend and someone said "you did not hear?" I did not... I am at a loss for words. My condolences to the family....

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back