can't add replies

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

gymgal

Gold Membership
Proud Parent
Hoping someone can help. I'm new to the bucket and I'm not sure how to contact an admin. I tried posting this under the community news but it wouldn't let me.

My problem is that I can't reply to any messages. When I hit the "reply" button, it takes me to a page that says that I don't have access to this command. I was able to reply to one message using the "quote" button but now it won't let me do that either....

Any help is appreciated. BTW, I am signed in when I do this and the site recognizes me as such.

gymgal, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Alison

what specific part of the board are you trying to reply in? You don't have any group memberships, which means you can't reply in the Gymnast, Parent, or Coach forums. If you join, for example, the gymnast group (through the User CP up top) you will then be able to reply in the gymnast forum, but not the parent or coach forums.

I run into this a lot, using the new posts link, I don't notice what forum a post is in until I go to reply. If the quickreply button is listed as an option, it's a forum you can reply in, if it doesn't appear you can't (despite the quote and post reply buttons both appearing.)

If you can't reply in any of the other forums (Q&A etc) that I wouldn't be able to explain.

~Katy

wow, perfect timing for me to find this forum. i am having the same problem and it worked.

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back