Cartwheel/walkover element

Parents... Coaches... Judges... Gymnasts...
DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members See FEWER Ads!
Join for FREE!
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2008
Hey, random question here, not really sure which forum to post it in... Just wondering what the official name of that nasty move on floor, where you start off doing a cartwheel, but as you get your legs to vertical, you rotate your hips so you finish with a front-walkover?

I used to know it, but my mind's hitting blank for a couple days!

Ps: I'm pretty sure its some other language or someone's last name.

Not open for further replies.

New Posts