Caution, sappy writing enclosed

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

I *love* Chalk Bucket!!! Everytime I log in, there's something here for me. A though provoking post, a touching story, an opportunity to share experience, a chance to offer encouragement..the list goes on! I can't express the feeling of logging in only to see my notifications with a bolded 1 beside it!! It's like Christmas morning each time:)

I just wanted to say thanks, to the creator, the "regulars", the 4000+ people who've become members, and the special few who've become friends! I hope some of our lurkers crawl out from the woodwork and introduce themselves, this board is SO much more than just a gymnastics resource!!

Ok, sappy moment over, back to regular programming;)

I totally agree. I love the CB as well. I learn so much, sometimes have some advice, many times get advice and just love it here. :D

Me too! I love it here theres such a great community! It always cheers me up after a bad day in the gym when I can talk to and read about others who are going through it too! Really helps on those bad days and on the good days......its a place where for once you're allowed to brag about new skills etc its great!!!

Although I haven't been posting long (umm...I'll admit, I lurked for awhile :) what I LOVE, love, LOVE about CB is that it brings all the gym worlds together. I am a former gymnast, adult gymnast (um sort of, trying not to hurt myself) parent to two competitive gymnasts, coach, instructor, gym owner and dabbling in the judging realm (have passed the 5/6 studying for 7/8).

I love that ALL the sides of me can benefit and learn in one place!

Just wish I had found this sooner!

Thank you, both to the creators and contributors!

I totally agree with you all! I love the CB and it toally makes my day as well to come home from a long day at work and log on and to read all the great stuff we here have to offer. I couldn't have gotten through this last year without you guys! THANKS!!!

Thanks CGM for that post I agree 110%. This is such a great place. Parents, coaches and gymnasts who 'get' our joys, fears, tears etc like nobody else

Thanks for the thread CGM, this place has grown into something truly amazing. I actually miss you lot when I am away, it is amazing how a place like this can become another extension of your life.

Like Cheers, where everyone knows your name. Only better!

Add me to the agree list! Chalkbucket is wonderful. I love having a board to post on with gymnastics people that really get it.

Love it too CGM! I can't wait to log in and see what everyone is up to. I'm looking for to meet season starting again to hear how the girls are doing. :p

Love it too CGM! I can't wait to log in and see what everyone is up to. I'm looking for to meet season starting again to hear how the girls are doing. :p

Oh I know what you mean! Sometimes I think off season is longer for us parents LOL!

I agree!! When ever I have a bad or good night at gym I can talk about it, or ask questions about gym when I need too!!

Ahhh Thanks CGM! Great Post!

I completely whole-heartedly agree! Some of these regulars have really helped me through some tough times in my mothering of a gymnast!

I consider you true friends. So much so that I have met not 1 but 2 other CB Moms! It was great fun!

I totally love the people her also I am grateful for the support of other gym moms.

I have met 1 other CB and would love to meet more we just forget to find each other at meets.....maybe this year.:p

Count me in, too, CGM! I wholeheartedly agree with all of you. Just like GrannySmith said, I can't wait for all of our meet seasons to start. I love hearing about everyone's progress and sucesses!

I fully agree CGM! I also love the Chalk Bucket! I have greatly appreciated all the advice given to me and hope that my posts have helped others! It's what community is all about!

I completely agree! I love that whenever I get a new skill, or if I had a bad practice, or just about anything, I can come here and write about it. Basically, I love it here! It is so amazing!

DON'T LURK... Join The Discussion!

Members see FEWER ads

Gymnaverse :: Recent Activity

College Gym News

Back